Monday 12 October 2009

Project 52 ... 37

Say hello to Ann.
.

D200, Tamron 17 - 50, f2.8, SB800, shoot thro' camera left,
Vivitar 285 gridspot camera right

I have known for a short time but in that time have come to know how much she does for the local community. Here Ann is doing a jigsaw puzzle, no big deal, right? But it is when you add the next one and the next one and then find out its so that when they are sold on in charity shops they are full and correct and thats all thanks to Ann! She must have the patience of a Saint! A lovely lady she is always there with a smile and is also a great hostess.

For this shot I set up the SB800 in a shoot through umbrella to Ann's left and a Vivitar 285 with a gridspot to her right.

Thank you Ann, for having patience to sit for me, but I suppose if you have the patience to do jigsaw puzzles then me taking twenty minutes to set up and photograph you is a dawdle!

No comments:

Post a Comment