Sunday 22 November 2009

Miss Scarlett... Celebrating Cluedo's 60th Anniversary

Cluedo has been around for 60 years! The game has inspired many a 'whodunnit' on the big and small screen throughout those sixty years. I remember many a day spent chasing the murderer from the library to the kitchen and through the secret passage ways!


D200, Tamron 17-50 f2.8, SB80 in shoot thro' camera left,
Vivitar 285 gridded camera right

At  recent shoot in Ashton Court, the theme was loosely based around the great board game. I had been shooting with the Nikon CLS system and decided to switch back to manual triggers, I set up my two light linear system and waited. I turned around and there was Miss Scarlett, or I should say Jess.
.

D200, Tamron 17-50 f2.8, SB80 in shoot thro' camera left,
Vivitar 285 gridded camera right
.
We had about five minutes to complete a handful of shots ( I think Jess was looking for Colonel Mustard in the library...)
.

D200, Tamron 17-50 f2.8, SB80 in shoot thro' camera left,
Vivitar 285 gridded camera right
.
The lighting set up was a simple linear one; the two lights in a line and Jess in the middle and then I just varied the lights to give the effect I wanted. I was shooting at around 1/200th at ISO 100 at f5.6 or so. Jess was a great model to work with and just got it right first time! Thanks Jess and thank you Cluedo!
 
Oh, and Hanleyman did it, in the Music Room, with a D200!

No comments:

Post a Comment