Friday 5 February 2010

A Glimpse of Infinity..

A new year has started, we are one month into to it already - time flies, new projects, new ideas and a website are in the making. Many years ago I started out a photography blog called 'A Glimpse of Infinity', but never kept it up. I was a film user at the time and it was expensive to feed the habit. Digital seduced me, big time.

its all change now. And the start of it is the header of this blog. A Glimpse of Infinity is reborn and with it will come something new and exciting. This is what photography is all about for me; looking for something different, shooting people in a different way, different places, different ideas. I am going to be pushing these ideas this year.

Do let me know what you think of the new header and watch this space for details of the year to come. I can say that there is a shoot at Brooklands Motor Museum coming soon, which should be very exciting.

Thanks for reading,

Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment