Sunday 26 December 2010

Happy Christmas...

I hope you all had a great Christmas day, and there is still lots more of this wonderful holiday to come. We are only at St. Stephen's day, or Boxing Day if you are in the UK. The weather here has been bitterly cold - with snow and ice on the ground since last week. We just cannot cope here! Ireland has it even worse, I am getting reports of 8 to 10 inches of snow in Dublin, I never remember that at all when I was growing up!

Winter Wonderland

On a slightly warmer note, the Project 52 Book is now available on Blurb. I have had an advanced copy and I am pleased with it. I am in the process of getting a print of their portrait to everyone, so if you have not received yours yet, bear with me... I am blaming the snow, see above!

Click on the link to the right and it will take you to the Blurb page where the book is. Until the end of January 2011, those nice people at Blurb are giving free flat-rate shipping to orders, just enter in the following codes at the check out:

UK   £3.99     SHAREUK
US $6.99        SHARE
EU E5.99        SHAREEU
CAD $7.99     SHARECAN
AUD $9.99     SHAREAUD

You can also see a preview of the book, the first draft acually, in my portofolio here. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed taking the portraits.

Have a great holiday, enjoy the turkey, the mince pies and be careful out there - its slippy! And above all take care of those you love.

All the best,
Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment