Tuesday 30 August 2011

London Photowalk

Every so often I get itchy feet and feel the need to get lost for a day. I usually do this in London; its the nearest biggest city and I used to live and work there. Dublin my be my home town, but London is a close second. When I walk, I photograph. My favourite place is the South Bank, then accross to St Pauls and then back to Trafalgar Square and, when it is open, I find myself in the Photographers Gallery sipping coffee.
No better place!












Do you go on photowalks? Are you signed up for Scott Kelby's World Wide Photowalk this year? I'd love to hear your experiences of going out and just shooting the world as it presents itself to you, leave a comment and let me know!

3 comments:

  1. I'm very envious. May see you there soon. Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom,
    Just tell me when you are coming mate! We'll organise a London photowalk!
    All the best
    Noel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love these images. My fave is the giant room with folks on the floor. I love photo walking. All our Kelby walks close to me are filled up so I'm out this year but may just go out on my own on any other day.

    Hope all is well, Kelley

    ReplyDelete